Date(s) - 10/11/2019
5:30 am - 8:00 am
Boston Marriott Quincy
1000 Marriott Drive
The first annual South Shore Conference for Women will take place at the Boston Quincy Marriott in Quincy on Friday, October 11. The conference will feature 10 informative speaker panels, more than 40 exhibitors and inspiring keynote presentations by Dr. Patti Fletcher, CEO of PSDNetwork and author of “Disrupters: Success Strategies from Women who Break the Mold,” and Liz O’Donnell, a long-time marketing executive and author of the book “Working Daughter: A Guide to Caring for Your Aging Parents While Earning a Living.” Jayme Washington, president of WashTone Media, will emcee the event. Individual Tickets for the 2019 conference are $52.00 for a full-day conference pass. Tickets include:
- Full buffet breakfast
- Seated lunch
- Two main keynote sessions
- Ten breakout sessions to choose from
- Post-conference wine reception and networking opportunities
- Access to the Exhibitors all day
- Access to the Career Center (including one-on-one career coaching and resume review), Complementary Profile Pictures, Connecting to “Women Who Lift” space and more.
For more information or to purchase tickets, visit https://sheslocal.org/south-shore/.