1) Alashan cashmere dress topper, available at Welch Company, 132 Front St., Scituate, welchcompany.com 2) Maple world map card case from Treeline & Tide, available at treelineandtide.com. 3) Emma J Shipley scented candle in bone china container with 24 carat gold accents, available at Trellis Home Design Shop, 28 South St., Hingham, trellishomedesign.com 4) Topo Designs Dopp Kit, available at Intrinsic Provisions, 69 Water St., Hingham, intrinsicprovisions.com 5) Thea Scarf with hidden pocket and self-locking zipper closure designed on Cape Cod by Speakeasy Travel Supply, speakeasytravelsupply.com 6) Woolrich landscape crew neck sweater in Shetland wool, available at LOUIE, 94 Pleasant St.,South Weymouth, louiestyle.com
1) Diamond hoop earrings, available at DeScenza Diamonds, 114 Derby St., Hingham, descenza.com 2) Fern earrings made with precious metal clay by Waev Jewelry, etsy.com/shop/WaevJewelry 3) Handmade Reilly Laine soy candles, available at The Cue, 10 Bassett St., Milton, reillylaine.com 4) Beach Rose perfume by Bluehill Fragrances, bluehillfragrances.com 5) Gaia Vest by Yves Delorme, available at La Petite Maison, 142 North St., Hingham, lapetitemaison.us 6) Luxury Emily Pajama, Sara Pajama, and Alden reversible quilted robe, designed by Hingham’s
Ella’s Finds & Design, ellafindsanddesign.com.
Ella's Finds and Design Photo by Kate Rogan of Ellie Finn Photography
1) 3N3 Appparel paddle board pullover, available at Salty Harbor Shop, saltyharborshop.com 2) The Kona Brandsignature flannel shirt, available at thekonabrand.com 3) The Fisherman Sweater made with SeaWool containing crushed oyster shells, available at Levitate, levitatebrand.com 4) Forest bottle opener from Treeline & Tide, available at treelineandtide.com 5) Houdini D jacket, available at Intrinsic Provisions, 69 Water St., Hingham, intrinsicprovisions.com 6) Set of 2 Twist cigar glasses and 8 granite whiskey stones on wooden stand, available at Hingham Furniture & Design, 44 North St., Hingham, hinghamfurnituredesign.com. 7) The Brookline yardage book cover and towel set for golfers from Bird Fight, available at birdfightgolf.com
1) Handmade shell decor by Beachcomber Creations, available at 4GoodVibes Gift Shop,
101 Kingston Collection Way, Kingston, 4goodvibesgiftshop.com 2) Beachcomber necklace from SYDV Jewelry, sydvjewelry.com 3) Sea glass soaps, available at Salty Harbor Shop, 15 Village Path, Kingston, saltyharborshop.com 4) Dream of the Woods mermaid print, available at Wish Gift Co., 4 Merchants Road, Sandwich, wishgiftco.com 5) Bali and Java rings from SilverStorm, 1 Mill Wharf Plaza, Scituate, silverstormjewelry.com
1) Haven burp cloth, available at Locally, Yours, Village Landing Marketplace, 170 Water St., Plymouth, shoplocallyyours.com 2) Yoto Player offers a screen-free exploration of audiobooks, music, and educational activities, available at Rock Paper Scissors, 62 Depot St., Duxbury, rockpaperscissorsdux.com 3) Tender Leaf Toys Penguin’s Gelato Van, available at Brook and Main, 1 Brook St., Cohasset, shopbrookandmain.com 4) Tender Leaf Toys Doctor’s Bag, available at Brook and Main, 1 Brook St., Cohasset, shopbrookandmain.com 5) “Cozy in Love” written and illustrated by Norwell’s Jan Brett, available Buttonwood Books and Toys, 747 Chief Justice Cushing Hwy, Cohasset, and at janbrett.com 6) “Wombat Said Come In,” picture book illustrated by Duxbury’s Brian Lies, available at brianlies.com 7) Banwood Go Bike, Banwood’s Kick Scooter & Banwood Tricycle, all available at Rock Paper Scissors, 62 Depot St., Duxbury, rockpaperscissorsdux.com; All outfits available at Olivia Rose Children’s Boutique, 1945 Ocean St., Marshfield, oliviarosechildrensboutique.com
Blakeman's Photo by Shipyard Photography
1) Barefoot Dreams throw, available at Welch Company, 132 Front St., Scituate, welchcompany.com 2) Handmade wool felted owl by The Felted Bee, available at Frost & Found, 28 Railroad Ave, Duxbury and thefeltedbee.com 3) Macrame centerpiece and coasters by Quincy maker Chris Cross Knots, available at chriscrossknots.etsy.com 4) Macrame hanging shelf by Chris Cross Knots, available at chriscrossknots.etsy.com 5) Après Ski Print by Holly Nichols Illustration, available at hnicholsillustration.com 6) New England Mug with artwork by Courtney Palmer of Palm Prints, palm-prints.com
Mug photo by Jessica K. Feiden with styling by Kate Bowler
1) Burke’s Hot Sauce, handcrafted in Norwell, available at burkeshotsauce.com 2) Hand-blown ocean wave wine glasses by K+ Glass, available at Local Pottery Studio + Gallery, 376 Washington St., Norwell, and kplusglass.com 3) Reclaimed, repurposed lobster buoy corian Forever Boards, available at OROPA, Duxbury Marketplace, 35 Depot St., Duxbury, facebook.com/oropaduxbury/
4) Handmade wine bottle caddy by BirchBarn Designs, 13 Ford Place, Scituate, birchbarndesigns.com 5) Humpback whale trinket dish handcrafted by Emily Russ Ceramics, available at Local Pottery Studio + Gallery, 376 Washington St., Norwell, and emilyrussceramics.com 6) Antique ice bucket, available at Hingham Furniture & Design, 44 North St., Hingham, hinghamfurnituredesign.com.
7) Golden bamboo trays, available at Hingham Furniture & Design, 44 North St., Hingham, hinghamfurnitredesign.com. 8) Handcrafted gourmet popcorn from Smith Family Popcorn (a portion of all proceeds are donated to local charities), 14 Water St., Plymouth, smithfamilypopcorn.com